Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented moment in history. The global COVID-19 pandemic is affecting our families, our businesses, our communities, and our way of life. Through these challenging times, MC Home Builders, LLC (Mastercraft Builders) intends to keep all production moving forward.
We are working diligently to remain informed and react to developments swiftly and accordingly. We want to assure you that we are taking steps to keep our employees and partners safe.
As such, we have implemented the following internal policies to help protect each other and limit the spread of the virus.
• Unless a change is mandated by future government policies, MC Home Builders, LLC (Mastercraft Builders) is open for business, and at present, our offices will remain open to our employees, vendors and subcontractors.
• Following the recommendation of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), workers exhibiting respiratory illness symptoms will be asked not to access our locations until those symptoms have subsided.
• That said, employees who are able to, have been asked to temporarily work from home during the COVID-19 crisis, to minimize spread of the virus.
• We have eliminated all large gatherings and requested meetings be held via phone or video conference whenever possible or by appointment only.
• Sanitation efforts have been increased to help protect our employees.
• We ask that all visitors avoid travel to our locations unless it is business critical. Those visitors include things like inventory replenishment, deliveries and contractor services that keep our production running.
• Field Operations will continue, however job sites are to be limited to one Contractor at a time.
• Material deliveries should be limited to jobsite requirements.
MC Home Builders (Mastercraft Builders) will continue to work closely with all of our business partners to communicate any changes or disruptions to our projects to ensure we continue to focus on meeting project schedules.
As we continue to gather more information and the situation changes, we will closely monitor our policies and guidelines and change as the situation continues to evolve.
Thank you for doing your part in ensuring the health and safety for all, and we greatly appreciate our partnership.